Why we apply for a personal loan? Simple for fulfilling own desires. Through standard chartered personal loan EMI calculator you can measure the exact amount which needs to pay to the lender every month as an installment.
You can use it for a higher study, home renovation, holiday, vacation, and more other personal work. The standard chartered bank provides standard privileges to fulfill your desires.
You can grab the facilities before that should check online personal loan eligibility and KYC factors. Which should be according to the bank’s norm, find out below points of eligibility and KYC.
Eligibility Factor For A Standard Chartered
- Minimum age should be 25 years
- Maximum age of the salaried individual should be 60 years
- Maximum age of the self-employed should be 65 years
- For existing customer minimum monthly income should be Rs 25,000
- For a new customer, minimum monthly income should be Rs 50,000
KYC Factor For A Standard Chartered Personal Loan: For both a salaried or self-employed
- Identity proof: A copy of photo ration card, Aadhaar or any governmental photo ID proof
- Address proof: A recent electricity bill, driving license, and voter ID
- And a recent passport size photograph
How Do You Apply For A Card?
The procedure is simple you can already match your eligibility and KYC factor online after that it’s easy to apply.
- Visit the official website page
- Fill application form as a requirement
- Upload KYC with a recent passport size photograph
- Share registered email ID or mobile number
- And finally, click on submit button
How Can You Measure The Exact Payable Amount Of Personal Loan?
You can check through a magical tool, which is known as an EMI calculator. This tool tells you the monthly installments which you can pay to the lender. Need to open the site and fill few required details such as amount, interest rate, and tenure. After submission, within a second will see the exact payable amount information reflects on your screen. For your ease, it’s a free site that’s why you can check again an again until not satisfied.
Why It’s Important To Know the Interest Rates In Personal Loan?
When a person looking for a personal loan also concerned about the interest rate. You can check both part interest rate and monthly installment, then apply for financial support.
If we talk about standard chartered personal loan EMI calculator, so that tool works as per your information. You need something where interest rate also according to your wish. Interest rates start from 10.99% to 14.49% with Rs 1 lakh to Rs 30 lakh amount for 12 months to 60 months. Your processing fees are zero and pre-closure fee up to 5% of the principal outstanding with GST.
If you have any issue related to the loan fees or want to know more about the interest rate, call on standard chartered customer care executives number 9873678914. These experts with their experience and try to resolve your queries within a second.